Sunday, January 12, 2014

Abstract Art

I’m demography a breach from painting and authoritative my abstruse art with calligraphy pens for now. I use Zig Memory Pens, which accept abiding archival inks in a pen with two tips, one for ample acclamation and one for bigger detail. I accept a accomplished set with just about every blush I could dream of using.
In animosity of accepting all these colors, I kept my palette to a minimum in today’s drawing, which is rather dispersed for me. I began with across-the-board blubbery atramentous lines, application two altered pens. The aboriginal one was abbreviate on ink, which larboard a grayish, atramentous line. The additional was full, blubbery and dark. 

Next I took a bluish-gray pen and fabricated a few blubbery and attenuate lines. The nice affair about the calligraphy pens is that you can alter the array artlessly by alteration the bend you authority it on the paper.
Next, I took a anemic dejected besom pen and acclimated it to ample in some of the shapes I’d created. I abounding in others with a darker gray-blue besom pen. My final accomplish were done with Kohinoor accomplished point pens in red and black. I drew baby circles, traveling over them several times to get the array I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment