Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Color: Yellow

Yellow may not assume like the best best for a black ink cartoon on white paper, but it’s the blush I acquainted like alive with this morning. I accept several shades of chicken in Zigg calligraphy pens, so I was able to draw overlapping curve to body up a able yellow. 

I again acclimated orange and anemic greens to action a adverse to the yellow. I let the shapes appear about in a natural, free-form manner, developing the agreement as I drew. 

Next, I began to add added data by cartoon with the bigger point of the pens in aphotic red and green. I aswell acclimated bigger curve to add textural elements, bushing in some of the fatigued shapes. Finally, I acclimated a Kohinoor fine-tipped red pen for analogue and detail. 

The end aftereffect is amusing and light-hearted–at least, that’s how it feels to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment