Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Art Trail

The Greater Ithaca Art Trail begins tomorrow: 48 artists will accept our studios accessible from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, October 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th. You’ll acquisition a advanced array of accomplished able art from acceptable to abreast in all media from sculpture, painting, photography, printmaking, ceramics, and more.
Today I am featuring three alloyed media artists. The first, Werner Sun, is aswell a physicist at Cornell University. He says that “Making active art and sculpted cardboard prints allows me to play with pattern, structure, and randomness, and it connects my plan in physics with the serene countryside about my studio.”
Linna Dolph uses glass, metals, rock and begin items in her art. She says “I access my pieces with the activity of a painter alone instead of painting with paint, I acrylic with glass.”
Along with her aboriginal training in the accomplished arts, Trina Bartimer Bruno aswell spent years as a wood-working artist in the acreage of accomplished crafts. She says, “Using assorted textures and materials, and putting my own boundaries on the haphazardness of nature, my focus is to affix the beheld and affecting adverse of these two worlds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment