Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Focus in New Abstract Painting


In my aboriginal affair alive on this new abstruse painting, I began with a ellipsoidal focus. I created blocks of vertical and accumbent rectangles in white, yellow, orange, or Prussian blue. Again I drew curve in the dejected and orange to ascertain the agreement and add texture.
Today I revised this canvas and began to strengthen the ellipsoidal focus by accoutrement over a lot of of the shapes with blocks of titanium white, activated with a palette knife. I covered over a lot of of the yellow, abrogation added of the orange and blue.
Next, I added some burnt umber, application it to becloud and deepen the added colors, abnormally in the background, which had been done in block originally. As I worked, I chock-full generally to abstraction the painting, again fabricated accessory adjustments. But I chock-full in time to leave it with a loose, about “accidental” feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment