Monday, November 18, 2013

Painting Featuring White

I admired the way this painting featuring white had appear out on the aboriginal day I formed on it. Now it was time to strengthen the agreement and colors.
I began with a palette knife, applying blocks of solid titanium white–mostly afterward the aboriginal composition. Again I added cadmium red medium, cadmium orange and veridian green, afresh with the palette knife.
Next I acclimated a baby besom to add burnt umber, application it to accent compositional elements, as able-bodied as for adverse and shading. I stood aback again to abstraction the painting, authoritative baby changes with a brush. I approved to accumulate the aforementioned apart structure, but still adviser the eye to a axial focus with movement beaming out from it.
I’ll accept to let this painting sit for a while afore I adjudge whether it needs added work.


No comments:

Post a Comment