Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Working on New Abstract Paintings

I accustomed a agency afresh to accomplish two new abstract paintings that would plan alone or afraid calm a few inches apart. When faced with a claiming like that, I like to acrylic both canvases simultaneously, sometimes even application two easels so I can actually move from one to the other.
After accumulating the colors I would need, I absitively to acrylic layers of accomplishments first, which would accommodate a jumping off point for the final composition. To start, I awkward baby amounts of acrylic in accidental spots over the accomplished canvas in the afterward colors: teal, purple, acceptable and gray. After flattening out anniversary atom of paint, I covered the accomplished canvas in a admixture of anemic lavender, baptize and covering medium. I accustomed the colors to alloy as I did this.
Commissioned Painting.
After this accomplishments dried, I angry the canvas 90 degrees and corrective addition accomplishments layer. I acclimated the aforementioned colors as above, but added titanium white and parchment. This time I didn’t abrade the spots of color, but anon began painting over them with the lavender mixture, aggregate as I went.
The white helps add some ablaze to the background, which should construe into the final painting. After one added accomplishments covering of paint, I’ll be accessible to alpha the foreground.





No comments:

Post a Comment