Monday, December 2, 2013

Abstract Painting with Purple

I connected plan on the two paintings for a agency I accustomed recently, alive mostly with shades of lavender and purple, as able-bodied as peach. In my endure painting session, I sketched in the basal agreement and blocks of colors.
My applicant requested that I use azure as well, which doesn’t plan that abundant with lavender and purple. I experimented with the shades of teal, application some lighter and some darker. I aswell added highlights in white and aphotic amethyst for contrast.
These paintings charge to plan on a bank together, so I formed on one for a while, and again switched to the other. They are declared to plan on their own, too, so I didn’t actualize them as a diptych, which is two canvases afraid calm to accomplish up a individual image.


No comments:

Post a Comment